Sex Toys/Oral fetish toys for men

Question
I would like to know if there is a realistic vagina sex toy that would be suitable for my oral fetish, one that I can suck and lick on? Gosh, fake breasts too. Is there a lubricant that closely resembles the taste of a woman?

Answer
Hello Jack,

Yes, there are very realistic vaginas and fake breasts masturbators.  They are very expensive, but incredibly life like.

http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/category/570/Mens-Toys/Masturbators/Realistic-

And, you can find pussy juice scented/flavored lube here-
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/XRAD907/pussy-juice-vagina-scented-lub

And, pussy juice lube here made from real women's pussy juice-
http://pussyjuicelube.com/

Hope that helps.

Sex Toys

Domina