Sex Toys/Erotic Electro Stimulation(Electro Stimming the Penis)

Question
Dear Domina, Please help me if you can. I need your advice/opinion on Erotic Electro Stimulation of the Penis. I have done what is called Electro Stimming the Penis. That is where you take a ten's unit, and wrap the electrodes to the head and base of the penis. I have not done it for the last 7 months, because in Oct 2015. The head of my penis became less sensitive, and my orgasms became less pleasurable(barley feel it). Before I did electro stimming of my Penis, I checked on the internet,and read  every article that pertained to electro-stimming of the penis . All the articles that I read  said it was safe just don't use a ten's machine above the waist. So I tried it for 2 years without any problems, but as I mentioned on Oct 15th 2015 was when I noticed these sexual complications(head of penis less sensitive, and lack of orgasm). I went on the internet, and googled the phrase "Can Erotic electro stimulation permanently damage nerve receptors in the Penis" I have gotten many websites that said that  it can. I never saw any of these websites at the time I started electro-stimming my penis. What I would like to know from you mam is Can electo-stimmming of the Penis permenently damage the nerve receptors in the Penis? Is there anything that you know of that can help heal/reverse this(a drug/cream(a cream that will bring sensitivity back to the penis(maybe) if electro-stimming the penis can cause nerve damage? Just wanted to know if you have ever heard of a man/or women when using electricty to enhance sexual pleasure that suffered what I am experiencing(head of penis 50 to 60% less sensitive,and diminished orgasms). After you reply, I have one more thing to ask you, but I will wait for your reply. Thanks. Elbert Vaughn

Answer
Hello Elbert,

Thank you for your question.

In all honesty, I haven't heard of this happening. However, anything, including simple masturbation could temporarily cause less stimulation to your genitals if it is overdone.  Most likely what happened, is that you have gotten used to the sensation of the electro-stimulation and have built up a tolerance to it, so what used to be stimulating to you, no longer is.  This can happen to women with overuse of a vibrator.

So, I would avoid e-stim for now, and try other methods of masturbation to see if you can bring the sensation back.  Also try various types of ecstatic breathing to bring arousal through your body to aid in orgasm. It may just be that you need to change things up a bit and try something different, slow it down and allow yourself to really feel the build up of stimulation over a longer period, rather than a quicker "fix".

But, if you are worried that the lack of sensitivity may be permanent, I would urge you to go talk to your doctor about it. It could be a symptom of something else.  And, your doctor should be able to tell you whether or not this could actually happen, to cause permanent damage.  You can't always rely on what people say on the internet.

Again, I don't think this is permanent, I think you body is just telling you it wants a change. But, do seek medical advice just to be sure and for your own peace of mind.

I hope that helps.  

Sex Toys

Domina