Sex Toys/Discreet sex toys

Question
I am a submissive woman and I am looking for a remote controlled vibrating sex toy that can be comfortably worn for a few hours. My husband and I are going to a formal dinner where he wants to pleasure me discreetly without anyone knowing. I will be wearing an evening gown so the outline of the toy should not be visible through clothing.

Answer
Hello Ahilya,

Thank you for your question.

I would recommend the We-Vibe Sync which has won awards as the Best Couple's Vibe:
http://shop.popmycherryreview.com/product/CNVELD-WV6461/we-vibe-sync-couples-vib

It has both a clitoral part and an insertable part for the G-spot, so stimulates both areas.  It is made of soft silicone so will shape with your form for a comfortable, long wearing fit.  It comes with a remote that is good fro up to 20 feet I believe, so perfect for sitting across from each other at a dinner.  Plus, it also has an app and can be controlled long distance.  The toy itself is very petite and most of it fits inside you, so you wouldn't be able to tell you are wearing it, except for some squirming you might do from the erotic buzz it gives you.  It is multi-speed and multi-vibrations so has various speeds and vibration settings (pulsates & escalates as well as normal constant vibrations) to suit anyone's preferences.  It is waterproof for fun in the tub, and totally body-safe, so you could wear it as long as it feels comfortable.

Check out the great review from a happy customer on the link above as well.

Hope that helps you and your husband have a memorable night!  

Sex Toys

Domina