Sex Toys/Questions Answered by Expert Domina

SubjectDate Asked
sharing a Hitachi2/1/2017
  Q: My husband enjoys anal stimulation while he masturbates and likes to insert our sex toys. After ...
  A: Uhggg! That is really not nice to use someone else's toy for anal play without using a condom or ...
Discreet sex toys1/25/2017
  Q: I am a submissive woman and I am looking for a remote controlled vibrating sex toy that can be ...
  A: I would recommend the We-Vibe Sync which has won awards as the Best Couple's Vibe: ...
'Ringing' electric stimulation anal toy11/21/2016
  Q: I've seen only 2 videos in which a particular e-stim anal toy drives the guys wild. This stimulator ...
  A: Unfortunately, I've never heard of such a thing. It seems like it is being used by remote from ...
Slips out11/6/2016
  Q: i'm a (straight) male,i recently bought my first anal toy, the tantus slim. I love the feeling of ...
  A: It is probably good that you went with a slim toy to begin with, as you wouldn't have wanted ...
Canes11/3/2016
  Q: I want to buy a new cane to use on my sub. I have used several implements on her and she has a high ...
  A: Ah, canes... yes. To my knowledge, all canes can damage the skin and leave permanent marks if they ...
Personals11/1/2016
  Q: Do you know of a good sexual relationship dating site? I am tired of the fake stuff on Craigslist, ...
  A: Sorry, I can't advise on any dating sites. Yes, they have male vibrators that hold the penis. Here ...
blood flow9/1/2016
  Q: Is there any herbal treatment to increase penile/pelvic blood flow? thank you. scott, 40 years old ...
  A: There are many herbal treatments that claim to increase blood flow to the penis. L-arginine is in a ...
Bondage8/31/2016
  Q: I am a married female dominant. My husband and I enjoy bondage very much. I particularly love seeing ...
  A: Yes, he could wear chains all the time while you are home alone. You simply increase the time by a ...
Erotic Electro Stimulation(Electro Stimming the Penis)7/4/2016
  Q: Please help me if you can. I need your advice/opinion on Erotic Electro Stimulation of the Penis. I ...
  A: In all honesty, I haven't heard of this happening. However, anything, including simple masturbation ...
Oral fetish toys for men4/13/2016
  Q: I would like to know if there is a realistic vagina sex toy that would be suitable for my oral ...
  A: Yes, there are very realistic vaginas and fake breasts masturbators. They are very expensive, but ...
Toy issues4/10/2016
  Q: Hey there, I hope you're doing well. I'm a (straight) male and I recently discovered I really like ...
  A: I would recommend anything by Aneros. They make the best prostate stimulators on the planet and they ...
Turning Tom4/9/2016
  Q: I'm looking into buying a toy called turning tom. I have used toys of similar size and shape, I have ...
  A: From the reviews I have read, yes you can use this toy for anal. However, it looks like the turning ...
Orgasm3/26/2016
  Q: I am so frustrated. I cannot reach an orgasm. When I'm having sex it feels great, but not evough to ...
  A: Have you tried using a vibrator? I would recommend trying that, as most women don't get off from ...
Nipple orbs1/3/2016
  Q: I am considering getting magnetic nipple orbs. I was wondering how much pressure do they apply? Can ...
  A: I haven't tried magnetic nipple orbs myself (need to get some now!). However, I found some great ...
Toy1/3/2016
  Q: I hope your well and I hope you've enjoyed the holidays. Do you know of a prostate toy that vibrates ...
  A: There are a lot of prostate toys that vibrate. However, there isn't one that I know of that ...
Hollow Dildo with hole in tip11/30/2015
  Q: My husband has a disability that results in his penis having trouble getting and staying hard enough ...
  A: There are lots of squirting dildos on the market, but none of them that I know are hollow inside. ...
sex toys for the aging woman11/28/2015
  Q: I am a woman over 70 who has suddenly developed a libido and a desire for sex. Is this common at my ...
  A: Glad to hear your libido is still going strong. Yes, it is common for women of your age to still ...
Silicone Free Dildo?9/24/2015
  Q: I am allergic to silicone. In lubricants, as well as toys; it gives me an allergic reaction. This ...
  A: Well, that is a bummer. To be honest, most quality sex toys are made out of 100% medical grade ...
damage?8/16/2015
  Q: My husband and i have had pretty normal sex for most of our marriage. Sometimes.. most times i dont ...
  A: No, you won't get permanently damaged by putting a dildo and a penis in your vagina at the same ...
Anal Vibrating Toys8/11/2015
  Q: I have been using a vibrating toy for anal stimulation for about year now and simply love it. The ...
  A: The closest thing I could find matching your description is the Billy Massager from Lelo. It says ...
Masturbation7/22/2015
  Q: I've been masturbating for a while using mostly my hands and the shower head. It's difficult for me ...
  A: Without purchasing anything, that doesn't leave you with a lot of options. However, here is a good ...
anal6/27/2015
  Q: IM A BIG BLACK MASCULINE GAY MALE KIND OF CHUBBY AND I ONLY LIKE TO BE SUBMISSIVE I JUST WANT TO ...
  A: There aren't too many choices when it comes to dildo machines and they are very expensive. Most of ...
Don't want to frighten6/22/2015
  Q: I have a somewhat uncomfortable question, I am a male and I for a long time I've fantasized about ...
  A: Congratulations on talking to your wife about your turn-ons. It sometimes takes a lot of courage to ...
First Toy6/21/2015
  Q: I am in my early 20's and still a virgin. I have masturbated a little, but would like something more ...
  A: You want to start with something small, like a pocket rocket, mini wand, or rabbit ears toy like the ...
complicated question?5/31/2015
  Q: are there a list of dildos that are completely latex free and how long age wise before they have to ...
  A: Yes, there are lots of body-safe, latex-free sex toy materials. The best soft material is silicone ...
Chastity belt5/11/2015
  Q: I am a dominant in the bedroom and my husband loves to play the submissive role. We have ...
  A: I don't think there is a specific time limit for male chastity. It would depend on how tight the ...
Do vibrators work on a man's penis as well?5/8/2015
  Q: I've heard that if a guy uses one of those vibrators (found in Walgreens) on the underside of his ...
  A: For some men, vibration does work to help stimulate them to orgasm. For some men, it doesn't do ...
ability to cum3/4/2015
  Q: I have a question it may sound corny but I am concerned. I am an avid masterbator on a daily basis ...
  A: Well, the male human body can only produce so much semen. If you masturbate a lot, then it may take ...
Custom blow up dolls12/14/2014
  Q: I had an idea for a blow up doll of Norm from Cheers one can put at the table in their dinning room. ...
  A: I don't know of any company who makes custom blow up dolls. However, Pipedreams and Topco are the ...
New toys12/3/2014
  Q: How does one suggest ideas for new toys?
  A: I assume you want to know how to introduce /suggest toys into your relationship? Sex toys are ...
toys11/14/2014
  Q: I am wonting my wife to use a strap on on me she has before but not as much as I would like she ...
  A: Finding a good strap-on can be difficult because everyone is different and there fore may need ...
sex toys11/7/2014
  Q: So my wife wanted to try pegging I was unsure about it but wanted to make her happy and try ...
  A: Congrats to you for being brave and trying something new in the bedroom. But to answer your ...
Eroscillator10/30/2014
  Q: I have a question about the eroscillator. I read on the internet that the eroscillator is a real ...
  A: Yes, the Eroscillator is a very good sex toy, excellent for clitoral stimulation, and is one of the ...
lube10/21/2014
  Q: im a straight, 21 year old, married male and I feel pretty awkward saying it but I really like ...
  A: No need to feel awkward about enjoying anal pleasure. For men, anal pleasure can be exquisite as ...
Cleaning My New Anal Toy10/16/2014
  Q: I recently purchased a UR3 6 Inch Anal Starter in Blush ...
  A: These are all great questions. First of all your toy is made of UR3, which is not silicone. UR3 is ...
Clit & G-Spot Vib7/27/2014
  Q: My very first sex toy..Im really trying to orgasm for the first time period and ive been having sex ...
  A: If you haven't had an orgasm before I suggest starting with the clitoris for many, many reasons and ...
Sexuality after sexual violence.6/22/2014
  Q: I've been struggling my whole life to discover my own sexuality and to feel comfortable with my own ...
  A: I am very saddened by your story. It is terrible that you have been made to feel ashamed of your ...
strap on5/11/2014
  Q: you have provided me with useful advice in regards to pegging are there strap ons that also ...
  A: Glad I was able to help you before. Yes, there are strap-ons that give pleasure to her as well. ...
Sex Toy Discoloration4/8/2014
  Q: I have a sex toy that I haven't used for a while. When I went to get it, I noticed some ...
  A: It sounds like some of the color from the black toy rubbed off on your plastic toy. This can happen ...
toys4/2/2014
  Q: What are the most common toys that straight guys purchase for themselves? Also by chance do you ...
  A: The most common toys that straight men purchase for themselves would be masturbators. There are all ...
homemade male sex toys?3/16/2014
  Q: What are some good homemade male masturbators/ sex toys? I like ones that simulate vaginas and that ...
  A: There are a few homemade sex toys out there. But I've never used them or know anyone who has. These ...
penis pumps n vibrators2/5/2014
  Q: I am 59 yrs old and have ED. I can't take viagra because I have high blood pressure. My wife and I ...
  A: Yes, the thing with penis pumps is that usually, the higher the price the better the product. That ...
anal toy1/23/2014
  Q: my wife has brought up the idea of using a toy on me, I don't want to refuse, ( i am even slightly ...
  A: These are all very good questions, so don't feel weird asking them at all. I think your wife wants ...
first sex toy - lelo, which one?1/17/2014
  Q: so I'm looking to buy a sex toy, and in my search I found Lelo. All the products look absolutely ...
  A: Lelo products are amazing products and are very well made. That being said, they are not usually ...
Large anal toys1/13/2014
  Q: I almost feel silly asking this, it's well past my skill level as a virgin, but... are really big ...
  A: In my opinion, no... really big toys are not "safe" for anal play. That is because the anus is not ...
First Vibrator Advice?1/9/2014
  Q: So I've never had an orgasm and would like to change that. I hear they're great stress relief which ...
  A: No, you are not being totally awkward. This is a great question if you haven't used a vibrator ...
dildo11/3/2013
  Q: I was wondering what dildo would you recommend for a first time user. Don't get me wrong I have and ...
  A: Well, I'm going to assume you are not a virgin :) So, any type dildo may be suitable for you, but ...
Toys10/30/2013
  Q: So my wife is wonting to try some sex toys she has her mind set up on what kinda you it's a little ...
  A: There is no "normal" when it comes to sexual preferences. It all depends on what you and your ...
Sex toy10/26/2013
  Q: I am male, 34, 180 lbs, and feel very well. Due to ulcerative colitis, I had my entire large colon ...
  A: From the little that I have read about your condition and having anal stimulation after surgery, it ...
Getting Turned On10/24/2013
  Q: I've got some serious PTSD, and it's really getting in the way of being even remotely interested in ...
  A: It really depends on what kind of stimulation you want, as there are various types of toys that ...
How to find real not online stores?10/24/2013
  Q: Yellow pages didn't help, any clues? Thanks
  A: There must be some brick and mortar sex toy stores in NJ. I found this on Yelp- ...
Sexual Dilemma10/1/2013
  Q: My name is Jen and I have been dating this guy for about four months now. We get all hot and ...
  A: 1) Why was I able to fit my ex and not my current bf? Well, our sexual organs are all shaped ...
help please!9/12/2013
  Q: I an 24 years old, Im in my first long term relationship and we live together and we got pregnant ...
  A: It sounds like you have a few different problems. 1. Masturbation and trying to find the right ...
g spot toys9/9/2013
  Q: Hey I kinda need some help.what type of "toy" would you suggest me using to get my wife to have one ...
  A: Glad you are interested in helping your wife become more orgasmic. The first thing to consider is ...
underwear fetish9/3/2013
  Q: I believe I have an underwear fetish. I have a collection of revealing underwear, ones that have ...
  A: Fetishes tend to be particular to particular people. So, it is hard to say if a certain fetish is ...
cock rings8/21/2013
  Q: Im planning to buy a cock ring for my boyfriend and Im wondering how would it work. would it not be ...
  A: Cock rings are a great couple's toy that have the added benefit of keeping him harder longer. By ...
Vibrators and Menstrual Cycle6/25/2013
  Q: . I'm a female, 41 years of age. Just a month back i bought a body massager. I used the smallest ...
  A: Using a vibrator has nothing to do with your menstrual cycle. It cannot affect when you cycle or ...
sex toy4/29/2013
  Q: I'm not sure if you remember me, you've helped me in the past. my wife once brought up the idea of ...
  A: If she is asking, sounds like she is curious to try it on you. There is a lot of information now ...
vib v.s. dildo4/9/2013
  Q: Heya, I just read your vibrator review- I'm 21 but haven't been able to get myself to orgasm since ...
  A: Yes you can go through periods where you can orgasm easier. This can be due to several things, your ...
Sex toys and UTI3/28/2013
  Q: Can a male get a UTI from using a pocket pussy without lube?
  A: Yes, a guy could get a UTI from using a pocket pussy. Not because there is no lube used, but if the ...
Jack hammer Jesus3/18/2013
  Q: Would this toy be good to use in my anus?
  A: Yes, the Jack Hammer Jesus can be used as an anal toy as it has the cross near the end, so safe to ...
sturbators for men3/9/2013
  Q: what kind on toys do you think a man can get pleasure with . sone thing to use on the penus
  A: Both Tenga- ...
flogger dilema3/6/2013
  Q: i have never purchased a flogger before. i don't mind spending up to $200 but i want a reputable ...
  A: Spending $200 on your first flogger is quite a lot and a big commitment. Personally, I haven't used ...
Anal Balls2/28/2013
  Q: Where can I buy large anal balls (on a string)? I want them to be around 2" in diameter. I have ...
  A: Yes, you can find larger anal beads here- ...
we vibe not recharging2/15/2013
  Q: I have recently bought a we-vibe3 and followed the directions for use and maintenance. After 3 ...
  A: Unfortunately, once a vibrator starts doing that, you really can't fix it, unless you send it back ...
First toy but not a virgin2/10/2013
  Q: I am 22 years old and am in a committed relationship of 4 years. I lost my virginity at 16, but I ...
  A: Personally, I like the small body wand massagers that are on the market. They have a bit more power ...
Vibrator1/22/2013
  Q: I am 44 yrs. old with hypoganism with approx. a 4" penis. My wife is 37, we have two children 5/2. ...
  A: The Hitachi Magic Wand is the strongest vibrator on the market. For some women who have a hard time ...
nipple clamps1/21/2013
  Q: I'm a weenie as far as pain goes, my nipples are extremely sensitive but highly stimulating. I've ...
  A: Yes, the image in my article is actually showing the wrong way to put on a nipple clamp. I took that ...
best toy to try12/12/2012
  Q: I am a 53 year old male and was interested in trying having sex with another man both oral and anal, ...
  A: Yes, there are toys that can prepare you for real anal sex with a partner. In fact, it is a very ...
My wife is pleasuring herself with a massive dildo12/10/2012
  Q: Morning Domina, I feel embarrased typing this but i wanted to ask your thoughts on the following ...
  A: So sorry to hear you are having trouble with your relationship. I can't say why your wife wants to ...
Sex Toy12/8/2012
  Q: Trying to replace a dual vibrator for my wife that no longer exists. She likes the clitoral ...
  A: There are thousands of dual vibrators on the market, so it would be a bit difficult to narrow it ...
Vibrators11/20/2012
  Q: this follow-up question is on a separate subject so I'm giving this a new title. My question is ...
  A: Always a pleasure to help! My answers below >> 1. Vibrator for my girlfriend. My gf has the most ...
Follow-Up Questions about Dildos, etc.11/19/2012
  Q: this is a follow-up to my questions that you answered on November 9, 2012. I hope this makes it ...
  A: Good to hear back from you. My answers >> 1. In looking at the lengths of dildos, I noted a wide ...
Re: Eroscillator11/14/2012
  Q: Thaks for the answer. I agree, it's very difficult to find the point of no return. How can I find it ...
  A: Sorry, I really don't have time to chat in private. What you need to do is really just practice and ...
eroscillator11/14/2012
  Q: I'm very curious about the eroscillator. I read something about it on the internet but I'm not sure ...
  A: Your English is just fine! The Eroscillator is an amazing sex toy actually. Everyone I know who ...
Questions about dildos and harness11/9/2012
  Q: I'm in my 50s and have a gf about 20 years younger than I. I'm from the U.S. and now live in Central ...
  A: This is extremely helpful to me, to help guide you on the right track. There are two types of ...
e-stim of the balls11/2/2012
  Q: What are the long lasting of using e-stim on my balls. I like to put tens pads on either side of my ...
  A: Sorry you did not feel I answered your question to your satisfaction. Basically there is no answer ...
sex toy virgin10/14/2012
  Q: i am 23 a virgin and wanting to give my gf the best ever 'first time' what do you suggest? and would ...
  A: Sex toys are great for anyone, whether you are a virgin or a seasoned pro at sex. They add a bit of ...
Vibrator help9/18/2012
  Q: I'm a virgin looking for a good vibrator. Suggestions?
  A: Because most women get off on clitoral stimulation (70%), I am going to suggest a clitoral vibe to ...
Best clit stimulator for woman over 609/8/2012
  Q: I recently had the most intense multiple orgasms through self clit stimulation. I am now shopping ...
  A: In my experience the best clitoral stimulators are either rockets or wands. If you haven't tried ...
G-spot9/7/2012
  Q: I've been interested in trying to find my G-spot, but I've read that not everyone has one? Is that ...
  A: Yes, there is a lot of hype and misinformation surrounding the G-spot. The good thing is, is that ...
Urine After Vibrator Use8/30/2012
  Q: Greetings! My boyfriend bought a vibrator for the both of us to use during intercourse, however, ...
  A: First of all, don't discard that the fluid may indeed be female ejaculate. It can have different ...
Toys8/29/2012
  Q: the question I have is two fold. I am a 54 y.o. male and my wife is about to turn 50, she is in ...
  A: For your first question, yes a c-ring can help you stay harder and last longer during sex. I would ...
lube8/23/2012
  Q: I am really sensitive to any types of soaps, condoms and lubes. Can you recommend something that ...
  A: Yes, I can recommend a few lubricants that are body-safe and won't irritate you. First, you'll want ...
Selling Adult Product8/23/2012
  Q: Domina, Do you have any advice on how to get an adult product that my company manufactures onto ...
  A: You could start by adding your product to sextoymarketplace.com. This site is owned by CNV and ...

All Questions in This Category

Sex Toys

Domina

Top Expert on this page