Shareware/Freeware/MS Basic

Question
QUESTION: Where can I get a copy of MS Basic that I can run on Windows7?

ANSWER: YOu can get a copy of MS Basic here. You just need a torrent client like uttorrent.
http://thepiratebay.se/search/Microsoft%20Office%20Basic%20edition/0/99/0

QUESTION: Went to the URL and see 200+ mbs.  I don't think that's what I'm looking for.  I'm looking for the programming language MS Basic that used to be included in the windows95-98.  Many of my old disks won't install on this newer machine I got with windows7

Answer
I gave you links to both Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 basic editions. Not sure what MS Basic you want, their are a few. MS Visual basic, and MS small basic. Here is another link that will allow you to download MS Basic Compiler set (GW, quick, and visual basic). Not sure if this is what you want. If not, then ask a follow up and leave me a link to the exact product that you are looking for. Thanks.
http://kickass.to/ms-basic-compiler-set-gw-quick-visual-basic-t5310960.html

Shareware/Freeware

Russell Smiley