Shareware/Freeware/slow down mp3

Question
I am looking for a free software whhich can convert my mp3 files to slower speed and save them as new files. I have tried a few but they all change to pitch too. I am looking for something that doesnt change the pitch and at the same time allow me to save the slower version.

please Help

Kind regards
roy

Answer
Any time you convert your MP3 files to a slower speed, you lose quality. The best quality is 320kbps. This is considered studio quality. If you compress file to 128kbps, this is still really good quality, and as a matter of fact you probably won't even noticed to much of a difference. If you compress the file further, which I believe is 96kbps, you will start to noticed some quality loss. If you compress the music even more, you will notice a drastic change in quality. I hope this helps.

Shareware/Freeware

Russell Smiley