Show Dogs/Limited Registry

Ginger wrote at 2013-05-12 09:47:50
I'm Confused. Are you saying that the dog with retinal issues should have been able to breed because of the amount of training that went into it? And was that puppy tested and put in the CERF Registry? If they weren't DNA tested then i don't see your point. Regardless of training not all dogs should be able to breed. While they may be "trained" after years doesn't mean they can contribute the genetics needed for the breed.  

Show Dogs

Y. Webster

I have experience in breeding/showing/training dogs. I have personally bred 20 champions.

I have a mirad of information on dogs. I have spent 20 years showing/breeding/training and teaching obedience and dog handling.

No official organizations at the time but have been vice president and on the board of past kennel clubs.

Obedience Classes, show chairman on several large shows, education of raising hard to breed puppies.

Owned and have bred many champion show dogs.