Silver and Flatware/Value of silverware

deb wrote at 2014-03-24 01:14:22
My friend asked me to research her pattern. She has a complete set in original tarnish resistant original wood box of oneida community wild orchid pattern. Everything is in great condition even the stickers on the inside of the pink velvet lined box. She has all the originalpaperwork including the price card. There are also serving pieces.

Could you possibly give an approximate value (I do realize that you have not seen it)? Her late husband gave it to her for Christmas before they were married. Her 63 anniversary is this June.

Silver and Flatware

Michelle Lieberman