You are here:

Silver and Flatware/Primrose Wm rogers & son 1801


shirley wrote at 2013-05-10 15:52:36
I have a serving tray marked "primrose  Wm Rogers & son 1821.  so something is wrong here.

Silver and Flatware

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michelle Lieberman


My expertise is in the area of American sterling silver and coin silver flatware and holloware, including identifying silversmiths and makers, types and patterns of flatware and their usage. I am unable to answer questions pertaining to silverplate or foreign silver.


With over 25 years experience in selling vintage silver, I now devote much of my time educating others in this field.

BA California State University Los Angeles

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]