Silver and Flatware/Little Boy Blue Silver Spoons

JEANIE L MCDUFFEE wrote at 2012-05-02 23:36:23
I too, have a set of this little boy blue in the original box(giftbox), which has no words printed on it. the back does have the word STANDARD in caps. any idea where it's from?

Paul wrote at 2014-11-27 02:28:06
The mark you cannot make out is likely "Standard". I just inherited some "Little Boy Blue" silverware just like this. I do not know more than this, but thought perhaps this might be helpful for someone looking for information.  

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland