Silver and Flatware/Stieff Rose Flatware

Harry Bowie wrote at 2011-02-17 20:41:57
For Stieff rose silver flatware, contact Jim Seymour in Denton, MD. He has a good selection of this pattern, and is reasonable in price.

His number is: 410-479-3857.  

Laura wrote at 2013-04-17 21:19:31
This website is an extensive primer on Stieff silver.  Absolutely the best I have seen!:

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland