Silver and Flatware/Silver Spoon

Chris C. wrote at 2013-02-18 13:24:43
AJ Marshall's was at 4400 Cass Ave in Detroit for years. They were a wholesale restaurant supply company that sold everything from kitchen equipment & china & silverware, to drink mixes and tables & chairs. I worked there for several years in the 70s.

Was run by the Greenberg family at the time.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland