Silver and Flatware/old spoon

mark on spoon
mark on spoon  

whole image
whole image  
can you tell me anything about my old spoon please.
3 images

Hi, Linda.

I'm afraid I can't identify anything about this spoon. Consider posting your question and pictures on the forum at Several experts participate in the forum and maybe one will recognize what you have.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland