Silver and Flatware/is it worth anything and who was it for

Somehow ive got a walker and hall spoon in my drawer,i havn't got a clue where its come from but could you tell me if its worth anything. On the front of it its got the initials N.E.I and an S on the second line. The next line it has EIIR.

Hi, Julie.

It's probably not worth much. Walker & Hall was known for making silver plate pieces. Just to make sure, review the British marks for sterling pieces here: If the spoon turns out to be made of sterling, it will be worth more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland