Silver and Flatware/Epergne

I am trying to find a replacement piece for the attached sterling silver epergne. It has 3 prongs with a glass Flute in each prong. One of the flutes broke and another has a slight crack. The markings on the piece are Paris France with the letters PB. The tips of the glass flutes, which go into the epergne, appear to be brass, not silver. There appears to be a hand inscribed number on the epergne itself (9915)

Hi, Peter.

The only idea I have is to contact Replacements Ltd ( They have an extensive repair shop and may know where to locate parts like this. Or perhaps, they can manufacture them.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland