Silver and Flatware/Williams 1880 silverware

felipipi wrote at 2013-02-19 03:31:19
I have a bunch of silverware williams 1980. You can contact me at and arrange a sale thru eBay or outside. Just let me know.

lynn wrote at 2013-07-12 15:14:19
Hi Londie,

I have 4 of them that I found in cleaning up my mom's house after her death.  You can contact me at

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland