Silver and Flatware/Silver flatware

I have sliver flatware made for TWA, trams world airlines, during the 1950-60s, by international silver co.
Is it a collectors item and where do I go to find its worth and pattern?

Hi, Pam.

I assume this set is made of silver plate and does not have much value based solely on silver content. However, as you pointed out, they might have some value to collectors of TWA items. I don't know where to send you but you might review web sites that specialize in souvenir spoons. You might be able to ask a question on those sites about collectors of items like this.

Also, check this article: .

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland