Silver and Flatware/silverplate centerpiece mark

Silver mark
Silver mark  
I have purchased a very tall silverplate centerpiece.  It has a mark of a vertical arm with the hand closed around a lizard.  The piece is beautiful with four nudes holding a crystal top.  I have looked at every marks page on teh net and cannot locate the manufacturer.  Thanks for any help.

Hi, Albert.

I can't find the mark in my printed reference books. Here's what I recommend: Post your question along with the picture you sent me plus a picture of the piece on the forum at They have a number of experts who participate and maybe on will recognize this. The site has strict posting rules so study them carefully before you post.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland