Silver and Flatware/Williams 1880 silverware

My sisters-in-laws and I host our children's, nephew's, niece's, etc., engagements parties. At one such occasion, the salad forks to my grandmother's Williams 1880 silver was inadvertently left at the Plantation. I have searched for nearly a year trying to find somewhere to purchase these forks. Any information or help you could give me in  locating a store or business that sells this silver would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Londie Kent

Hi, Londie.

I'd check eBay on a regular basis. This is a long shot but you never know what may turn up.

I'd also notify and of your interest. Maybe they have an "interest list" in case what you need comes into their possession. Or perhaps, they have some in stock already.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,  

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland