Silver and Flatware/Fisher goblets 7227

I am looking for silver goblets by fisher silversmiths with the number 7227.  I would love to add to my collection. Thank you. Vicky

Hi, Vicky.

I don't have any goblets like this nor do I know of any. eBay has a feature whereby an email is sent to you whenever someone lists an item containing the keywords you specify. Consider using that feature to be notified whenever someone lists an item with "Fisher goblet" in the title.

Sorry I could not help.

Bets wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland