Silver and Flatware/Russian Samovar

Russian Samovar
Russian Samovar  

I like to find out how valuable my Russian Samovar is, if not in the area of your experties please advise who should i contact.

Thank you for your concideration.

Hi, Alex.

This is outside my area of expertise. I'm not familiar with the market practices in your country but if there are shops that specialize in estate pieces, perhaps that is one place to try.

The people at might be able to help. It will help them to know what, if any, marks such as words or numbers are on the bottom.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland