Silver and Flatware/Silver tray

Hello, I just buy in antique store, a beautiful silverplate tray. Under, I can read this: Primrose Plate, E.P. Cooper B-M - MTS #6085.

Can you tell me how old have this tray? And second question: how much dollars this tray can be sold?

Excuse my english, I'm a french personne.

Thanks a lot to answer me.

Hello, Christiane.

I'm not familiar with this specific tray. "6085" is the model number. Most silver plate trays like this sell in the range of $10 - $25 when sold by an individual. Here's an example of an actual sale of a tray made by the same company: .

Sometimes a tray with a very desirable design may sell for more but this is rare.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland