Silver and Flatware/Mystery Silver Teapot

kenneth wrote at 2012-11-24 21:09:59
Hi Melissa,

I was browsing through tea pots and came across your article, may I know where I can get a similar teapot.

In chinese or Japanese tea drinking, we will leave the teapot to oxide to obtain the look, it depends on the individual personal preference of visual display.    

Warmest regards,

Kenneth from Singapore

Silver and Flatware

Lindsay Martin

I can answer questions related to antique silver, sterling, silverplate, silverware, brass wares, copper and other domestic metals of an antique or modern nature. This would include estimated values, origins, method of manufacture, etc. I can also answer questions related to restoration, repairs and silver plating and other plating methods.

I come from a family of antique dealers. I have been a silver restoration expert and antique dealer for nearly 30 years. I have trained in the U.S. and outside of the states. My clients include some well known dealers, auction houses and private clients. My company, Virginia Silversmiths, Inc. has been featured in National Magazines such as Martha Stewart Living and Southern Accents.

National Association of Restorers Licensed Federal Government Contractor

Martha Stewart Living Southern Accents Southern Living Local Newspapers and magazines

30 years of antique and restoration experience. College degree is unrelated to my antique experience.

United States Government Seattle Slew's Triple Crown Trophy restoration North Carolina's Governor's Mansion Martha Stewart