Silver and Flatware/anchor-rogers-anchor AA

serving fork
serving fork  

serving fork
serving fork  
I am trying to identify a serving piece I have. It is marked Anchor rogers anchor AA. I don't know if it is William Rogers Mfg. Co. or International Silver Co. or neither. I would also like to inentify the pattern. I have attached a picture for you to look at.

Hi, Ray.

Look at the pictures and see if the Newton/Raleigh pattern matches: . Patterns often were issued under different names, especially among all the various Rogers companies.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland