Silver and Flatware/Childrens 4 piece christening set in stainless steel from England

I am looking for a fork and spoon or complete set for this cutlery. It was a gift from my grandmother when I was born in 1973 but unfortunately my (soon to be ex) husband threw the girl and a spoon away so I just have a small teaspoon and a knife left. For sentimental reasons I would lovd to complete the set. Do you know if it is available and if so where I can get it please? I appreciate your assistance.
Vanessa Seitz.

Hi, Vanessa.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact They have a huge collection. You may have to fax or email a picture of the pieces you have if don't know the pattern name. If they don't have it, ask them for suggestions. I've found them to be helpful.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland