Silver and Flatware/identify pattern and maker

Knife Overview
Knife Overview  

Knife Handle
Knife Handle  
I have a youth knife and have lost the fork and spoon, which I'd like to replace.  The handle is marked 925 and sterling.  The blade is marked Rostfrei, so I assume it is a German maker.  Can you help me identify the maker and pattern name?    I'll send you a photo.

Thanks very much!

Hi, Beth.

I have checked all my references and I just can't identify this pattern or manufacturer. I agree that the "Rostfrei" indicates German manufacture.

There is a forum at where readers can post questions with pictures. Consider posting there. Maybe someone will recognize it.

Also, I believe offers a pattern matching service. I don't know if they match German patterns but it's worth a try.

Sorry I could not help.

Happy New Year!

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland