Silver and Flatware/pearl handled

I have a set of 6 knives, 6 forks and a small knife.  The are marked Landers (warrented quadruple plated) with an ivy design, pearl handled.  They are in a red cloth roll bag.  Wondering maybe a bit of history or worth.  I have the will dated 1933.
Thank you for your time in advance.

Hi, LaRae.

The only company I have found with "Landers" in the name is Landers, Frary & Clark. They made various items between 1865 and 1950. I do not know when your set was made. However, pieces like this normally do not have a great value - maybe a dollar or two per piece. However, there are always exceptions. For example, this looks like an exception: .

This sale is more in line with my estimate:

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland