Silver and Flatware/Reed & Barton Date

reed & barton 3292
reed & barton 3292  
hi there,
on the bottom of my Reed & Barton silverplate "bride's bowl" is 3292. I know it corresponds with a date, but not sure what date it is or where to find that info.

Hi, Kari.

I don't relate numbers like this to dates. In my experience, such numbers represent a pattern or a specific piece within a pattern. I'm not familiar with this specific number but you can see lots of similar pieces and their numbers at You might send a picture of the bottom and the entire bowl to the pattern matching service at to see if they can help.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland