Silver and Flatware/Small Silver Cup

Hi Jim -

I'm looking for some info on this small silver cup.

On the bottom of the cup is Fisher Sterling 6427 "Rose Bouquet".
Between Fisher and Sterling is a crown, lowercase cursive f and a

There's info on the Rose Bouquet pattern, but nothing on the 6427 cup.

Thanks for your help,

Hi, Tim.

I do not know anything about this specific cup. According to this website,, it probably was made between the 1930's and 1970's.

Here is a cup with a model number near yours: You might follow it to see what it sells for. Here's another:

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland