Silver and Flatware/Tea service

Tea service is stamped wm rogers&son. All are victorian rose pieces. The teapot is stamped 1901, the creamer is 1904 and the sugar bowl is stamped 1903 and the tray is evandale 1184. How old are they and what are they worth.

Here is a link to a reference page on this pattern: . It's listed under International Silver because Wm Rogers was taken over by I S many years ago. The prices you see are valid for insurance valuation but you would not be able to sell your pieces for these prices.

Based on recent activity of this pattern on eBay, I'd say the value of this silver plate set is between $50 and $100. The set is probably 50 to 110 years old.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland