Silver and Flatware/Trademark

I have a bowl with a trademark of an angel blowing a horn surrounded by a circle.  What company is this please

Hi, Robert.

I'm afraid I don't recognize this mark. I suggest posting your question on the forum at Several experts participate and maybe one will recognize the mark. They do require pictures of the mark and the bowl.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland