Silver and Flatware/Wallace Rosepoint Sterling silver flatware set

I currently have an incomplete set of wallace rosepoint pattern flatware in the original box, I have 6 knives, 4 dinner forks, 8 smaller forks, 7b teaspoons, a sugar spoon and a baby fork and spoon. I am wondering if anyone can give me a rough estimate on what this would be worth, I know it's scrap value but I do not wish to have the set melted down. I would like to find someone that would like to add it to their existing collection. Any information would be helpful!! Thank you!

Hi, Stacey.

I'll be happy to make an offer for your set of Rose Point. You can use that as a baseline as you try to get offers from others. I have your list of pieces but I'd like to get the lengths as well. Will you send the inventory and lengths to I'll respond with an offer plus more suggestions.

You might also seek offers from and

The price of Rose Point has not been great lately but I'll do the best I can. With respect to scrap value, it usually is difficult for an individual to receive 100% of the scrap value. Middlemen usually take a profit on such deals.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland