Silver and Flatware/wm rogers and sons

what would the price range for a wm rogers and sons "exquisite" pattern silver-plate platter in very good condition.

Hi, Bill.

It depends greatly on the size. An individual selling a large platter in excellent condition might get a price between $25 and $75.

Consider looking at actual sales of comparable platters on eBay to verify this estimate.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland