Silver and Flatware/Fork Silversmith ID

Fork Mark Antler with W
Fork Mark Antler with  

Pix of Fork
Pix of Fork  
The attached picture is the only mark or id on a sterling silver fork 8'1/2" long. I describe it as Antler with "W" between.
The fork weighs approximate 2.5 oz.  Color of pix is a bit yellow but actual fork is perfect silver color.

I have not been able to find the silversmith mark ID and then will need to ID the pattern.

Hi, Steve.

The mark resembles the older Wallace marks that were in use for a long time.  

I have been unable to identify the pattern. I tried both sterling and silver plate. You might want to take advantage of the pattern matching service offered at They have a large reference library.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

I still have not found the pattern but as you look, check out Williams Brothers as well.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland