Silver and Flatware/Pattern Identification

HI, I saw these in a magazine and am wondering if you might be able to identify.  Picture attached.  Thanks so much.

Hi, Carol.

I don't recognize these. Without knowing the manufacturer, it's very difficult to search for a pattern. Do you have any idea of who that is? Also, did it indicate sterling, silver plate or stainless steel?

Sorry I couldn't help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland