Silver and Flatware/buccellati - trevi

I have been looking for some additional pieces of my silver plate which is the referenced pattern in buccellati.  I have only found reference to it once and am wondering if you can help me,

Hi, Terry.

I'm sorry but I don't know of a source. You might contact the manufacturer directly. Even if they still manufacture the pattern, they may know of secondary market dealers. You might also contact the people at They might have some ideas.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland