Silver and Flatware/Gold Plated silver ware

I have a gold plated 4 piece silverware place setting with no makers name, other than it is wrapped in felt that has Bullocks Pasadena on it. It is probably 40+ years old.
Thank you for your time and expertise.

Hi, Dianne.

Bullock's may have been the original retailer but I doubt it was the manufacturer.

Without having any kind of words, numbers or symbols on the backs of forks and spoons, it's almost impossible to identify it. The best I can say is that it probably does not have a great value. See this article: .

The article mentions gold-plated sterling. I doubt your set is sterling because the manufacturer certainly would have marked it as such.

Hope this helps.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland