Silver and Flatware/Identifying old Norwegian flatware pattern

I have not been able to identify the pattern. It back has the mark used by Theodore Olsens and the 830 and s usually found on the silver flateware from Norway. These belonged to my great aunt from Bergen and I believe they may be from the 1930's.

I would like to know name of pattern and possibly date.

Hi, Nina.

Sorry for the delay in replying - I was trying to find this pattern in my reference books. No luck!

Consider posting your question and pictures on the forum at A number of experts participate and maybe one will recognize this pattern.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland