Silver and Flatware/International Siver Co

Hi, I have a boxed set of 2 triangular silver plated servers of some kind they are about 2 inches in length and have a curled handle. Perhaps they are cheese or for appetizers,they are made in India.  I would be interested to know what they are and value if any. Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi, Vicky.

The closest I can come is to guess cheese servers. I've not seen the small curved handle before.

For a second opinion, consider posting you question on the forum at or send your question to They have a pattern matching service - maybe they match piece functions as well.

Sorry I could not help.

Bets wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland