Silver and Flatware/ivory handle knifes

ivory handle knifes
ivory handle knifes  

ivory handle knifes
ivory handle knifes  
I was interest in the marking and also the value of these knives that I want to sell. There are 7 pieces altogether. Thanks

This is also a link to the pictures on my Picasa web page for them.
There are 16 pictures in all.

Hi, Robin.

I'm not vary familiar with knives like this but I did find a couple of actual sales on eBay. Maybe that will give you and idea of value.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland