Silver and Flatware/JR&CO Fork

I also have the same 3 prong fork that is marked JR&CO just like the one Vlad has sent you a picture of in 2009. I was wondering if anymore information is available on this piece? I am thinking from the Civil War Confederate Soldiers. Thank You Christie Spradlin

Hi, Christie.

I have no new information on such pieces. Consider posting your question with a picture on the forum at A number of experts participate and maybe one will recognize it. Another suggestion is to send a request to the pattern identification service at

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland