Silver and Flatware/old silverware/flatware

Question
My mother left 1 old knife-fork-spoon with inscription "H+T Mfg Co" and another (missing the fork) "Rockford S.P.Co 5Star". They have flower designs engraved on them.
I would be grateful for any info you can provide.
Thank you,
Linda

Answer
Hi Linda;
Thanks for your post. I have to delay my answer on the HT Mg CO for now but should have some input on that by about Tuesday. The Rockford S.P. CO was a company in Rockford, IL later merged and became The Sheetz Rockford CO.
Your items are silver plated and were made between World War I & II. A picture would help identify the pattern as most company produced many floral patterns.
I hope this is information you can use and look forward to providing more in the near future.
Enjoy your silver,
Mitch Paul  

Silver and Flatware

Mitch Paul