Silver and Flatware/ussr spoons

Have 2 Silver spoons Stamped H   9jm and k 9jm  Made in USSR wondering the value

Hi, Gary.

I'm not familiar with the marks on your spoons. My knowledge of Russian silver is limited. There is a summary of older marks here but the article does not seem to cover the Soviet era: .

Consider posting your question with pictures of the pieces and the marks on the forum at I noticed someone has posted at least one question regarding marks from the Soviet era. Maybe someone will recognize yours.

Sorry I could not help.

best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland