Silver and Flatware/Benedict indestructo

I found these old silver looking tall goblets that measure 5 3/8" tall and 2 1/2" at the base and the markings on the bottom are as follows:  Benedict Indestructo E.P.N.S. made in USA Patented 1305.  Do you know anything about these?  Do you know if they are silver plated, what year they were manufactured and what their value might be for one?  I have attached an image for you.  Thank you.

Hi, Stacy.

These are made of silver plate. This article has helpful information about this: .

This company manufactured pieces during the first half of the 20th century but I can't pin down the date better than that. "1305" probably is the model number.

My guess is that an individual selling these could get $2 to $6 each, highly dependent upon condition.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland