Silver and Flatware/Soup Ladle

Ladle Hallmarks
Ladle Hallmarks  

Soup Ladle
Soup Ladle  
Hi Jim.. looking for some advice on 4 Small Soup Ladles that were left to me by Grandmother.. I've been unable to match the hallmarks.. though I believe the second marking is a Canadian Maple leaf.. hence asking someone from your side of the Big Pond. Sorry I don't have any information in regards to their history.

Thank you in advance for any help what so ever.

Mike (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Hi, Mike.

I was not able to match these to an Canadian marks in my references nor to anything else. Consider posting your question and pictures on the forum at A number of experts participate and maybe one will recognize your marks.

Sorry I was not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland