Silver and Flatware/Wm. Foor Hotel Co of Penn 03451

I have what appears to be a condiment caddy. It is stamped on the bottom with "Wm Foor hotels of Pennsylvania, 03451 and below that Albert Pick & Company of Brdgeport, Inc, Nickle Silver, Silver Soldered. It has three rings, about 7/8 inch diameter, that would likely hold salt, pepper and one other item.

Is this item saleable or can the missing containers be located?

Hi, Frank.

I don't know where you would find replacements for the missing components. I'm not familiar with this specific piece but since it has very little silver content, I doubt it would have a great value even with the missing pieces. It probably would have value only if there happen to be collectors of pieces from the specific hotels mentioned. Generally, such items are not collectible.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland