Silver and Flatware/D&A Nevada Silver Spoon

Hello Mr. Stringer. I have a D&A Nevada Silver spoon that I am having a bit of difficulty trying to date. I've tried looking all over the internet, but find everything except what I'm looking for. I would be very appreciative if you could shed some light on this for me. I have attached 2 photos for you to look at.

Thank you, in advance, for your help. Jeff

Hi, Jeff.

Here is a link to a company that may have manufactured your piece: . Maybe the dates the company existed will help narrow down the date of manufacture.

The spoon may be made of silver plate or it may contain no actual silver at all. See this article: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland