Silver and Flatware/Fish Server

Serving Set
Serving Set  

Serving Set
Serving Set  
Can you please help to identify the attached picture. I'm not sure if it is a "fish server" but I believe it to be. I found this at an antique sale and have no idea where it come from. I was hoping you would be able to identify the pattern and maybe the manufacturer. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Hi, Kathy.

This does look like a fish server although it's more elaborate than most. Looking at the general nature of the construction leads me to believe the handle is sterling or silver plate and the "business end" might be either stainless steel or silver plate.

I don't recognize the pattern. The marks on pieces like this are often difficult to read if they exist at all. Use a magnifying glass on the handle to see if you can find some very small words or symbols. Sometimes, there will be something on the business end as well.

If you can find anything, ask a follow up and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry I could not help more.

best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland