Silver and Flatware/Identification

Question
Please tell me the best way to identify a pattern.  I guess I mean the fastest.  I don't want to sell just get the name, date of manufacture and if I would be able to buy some replacement pieces.  It is marked "Community" so I am sure it is not sterling as there are no other marks.  Thanks CLL

Answer
Hey Carmen and thanks for your post. There are pattern books out there, but might be a challenge to find. If you could post a picture of a place setting, I'll do my best to use my research materials.
You're right about community being more of a silver plate company than sterling manufacturer and they usually didn't mark their items with a pattern or style name.
Let me know if I can trace down the pattern for you.
Enjoy, Mitch Paul  

Silver and Flatware

Mitch Paul