Silver and Flatware/Reed and Barton Silver plate Pattern

Question
Reed and Barton Silver
Reed and Barton Silver  
I need to identify my Reed and Barton silverplate pattern and order more-I have a picture can you help?  It's from 1981.

Answer
Hi Nancy and thanks for your question. Your pattern is called "Emperor" and was issued in 1969. If you find a source, my recommendation is to request as old a vintage as possible as newer vintages tended to be lighter in weight and with a stainless steel base metal.
It is a classic revival style that would grace any table well. Mixing patterns has become a nice touch too if you're so inclined.
I hope this is of help for and wish you good luck in your treasure hunt. If we can be of any other service, feel free to post again
Enjoy your silver, Mitch Paul, Restoration Adviser

Silver and Flatware

Mitch Paul